- Help readers understand the “anatomy” of control
- Help readers understand the differences between the three major wars
- Help readers identify in which of the three wars they are currently involved
- Help readers identify the six key categories where a power struggle is currently at issue (just as it/they were during the duration of relationship/marriage)
- Help readers understand the book’s self-actualizing worksheet homework assignments (after each chapter) that make their reading experience highly personal
- What are my control issues?
- Which war am I in? Who’s winning?
- How can I win the wars, productively, leaving everyone whole?
- How can I get, gain, assume and maintain control of my divorce?